23 juni 2006


"Laid-Back" Spain wins against Saudi-Arabia.

This match was of a none important mach for the spanish team. And it really looked like they wre trying new things. The first half, they did te midfield- and attack-training, the second half they did the defence-training. Easy and fair... joga bonito!

The spanish goalkeeper Cañizares has always facineted me, and this time we could clearly see his disappointment in his blue eyes after the first arabian shot at goal. "This was too simple, any twelw years old spanish boy could have saved this bad shot. It is nearly an insult..."
And in the second half, when he rolled around right side of the goal with the ball hidden... ! It should have been a corner, but the referees did not see... But everybody watcing TV could see it, and Cañizares face and eyes made me smile!

After the spanish teams first match in WC i wrote in the norwegian language and added a photo of a flower called "Bandera Español" (Spanish Flag). The second match was in español, with a photo of a spanish flag from my own balcony. This time I try to write in english, and the to-day photo also is from my own balcony, a hibuscus that started blooming today.... in spanish coulors! (My wife Liv is the photographer this time, and there are links to her sites om my front side).

Nada mas.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonym sa...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonym sa...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»